Tuesday, May 15, 2018

First day in Bucerias!!!!

Hello! I have finally arrived in Mexico (a day late) and I am so happy to be here. I am looking forward to submerging myself into the culture and learning about the people here as well as their life styles. I want to be able to understand more Spanish. I am super passionate about social entrepreneurship and I hope that while I am here I am able to point out opportunities for change. Something else I hope to get out of this internship is a professional business experience. I want to be able to apply the skills I have learned in the College of Business to the work I do here. I am looking forward to my first week working with Human Connections and starting on our project!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it Emily! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress over the next four weeks. -Renique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, been a week since your last (and only) update?!!

    ReplyDelete